Saturday, August 15, 2009

Car-Jacking in Queens - Not making a Documentary

Look at the wire, working its way .... The gentleman working, with me chilling ...
My friend and the gentleman working ....
Gentleman working his magic ....

It's all in a day's shopping ... Not making the documentary. My friend and I went around Queens shopping under somewhat of a stressful situation. On a stop on 121st Street, Richmond Hill, she forgot the keys in the car. We were locked out of the car! What do we do?
New Yorkers are pretty helpful people. So, we asked this nice gentleman to help us out. Said he needed a hanger or wire. I went to a store on Liberty and aksed a salesman to buy a hanger, explained the reason and he said he'll get me some wire. He did. Thanks a bunch, Buddy!

Came back and this kind gentleman and another worked towards opening the car door... More like car-jacking my friend's car!

No comments:

Post a Comment