Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sunday Filming in New Jersey

Robby and I (correcting myself) were in Bloomfield, New Jersey, filming a 95-years-old gentleman, Pandit Daan. His correct name is Pandit Jagnandan Sharma. Originally, he migrated from Bloomfield, Berbice, Guyana. He is such a phenomenal human being, rich in character and spirit. He lived such a good, fulfilling life. He is a very spiritual person and believe in the concept of "Sharing & Giving." You cannot not be but greatly inspired by good souls as Pandit Daan. WE need more people like him.

Anyways, I asked him if he thinks it was fate or coincidence that in Guyana he lived in a place called Bloomfield and upon migrating to the US, he came to live in a place called Bloomfield, as well. He said it's coincidence. I'm leaning towards fate. But then, I could be such a controversial figure at times.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment